Friday, January 8, 2010

Does Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality need a color coding system like the airports have?

Like some of my questions are off the wall and I would think they are obviously a joke but some people take it way too serious,





So, what would be the color coding system,





would Green be for Joke Question, Red for Serious Question,





Orange for annoying redundent question like if man came from monkeys why are there still monkeys





your thoughts please . . .Does Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality need a color coding system like the airports have?
sounds good to me, especially since I ask some questions that I certainly don't intend to be taken seriouslyDoes Yahoo Answers Religion and Spirituality need a color coding system like the airports have?
Yeah, something like the terrorist threat level...





green=low threat


blue=guarded


yellow=elevated


orange=high


red=severe





Proposed:





green=joke questions


blue=half joking / half valid questions


yellow=valid questions


orange=half valid / half trolling questions


red=trolling / redundant / ';you've got to be kidding'; questions
Good idea.


Also, I wish we could give thumbs up or thumbs down for questions so I could know which questions to avoid and not waste my time.





2-18 thumbs ratio - avoid it


18-2 thumbs ratio - interesting, I'll check it out
';The red zone is for loading and unloading only.';
You are obviously brilliant, let's offer them you idea!
Let me get this straight if I asked a red question in a green section I would get an orange answer? And im color blind no not really lol
No. Everything in YA remains green as an homage to the great Lime Kitteh.
that's probably the best thing I've come across in this entire ''religion and spirituality'' section
Of course if it's a joke they could always have posted it in the joke section. Just an idea.
Fireball is on to somthing.
The drinking questions should get their own color, too, so I can look for them when I'm thirsty.
NO LETS HAVE SECTIONS


AETHIES RED


CHRISTIANS PURPLE


PAGANS GREEN


CULTS ORANGE
Actually as weird as it sounds..i've always wondered about the monkey one...
Linus, I'm with you. I read the whole question and not just the heading.
not a bad idea. Actually I think Y/A needs a complete overhaul

No comments:

Post a Comment