Friday, January 8, 2010

Remove Coding that makes games run with cd's so I can use them without?

I am going to get a terabyte external hardrive and install all my games to it...I want to remove the codes so that I can play the games without the cd's, which will allow me to just hook the hardrive up, click and play a game...where would I find the code and how do I remove it?Remove Coding that makes games run with cd's so I can use them without?
You need a program such as Alcohol 120%. It basicaly puts the disk into whats know as an ISO file then u can play the game off that. Makes them sooo much faster. Theres no other way to remove apart from to use one of these programs I think a free version not as good in my opinion is called Deamon tools. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment