Sunday, December 27, 2009

Help with DVD coding and computer media players.?

I cannot view watch my DVD as it is encoded as a code 1 version. Usually the problem to solve this is to change the settings on the Media Player. However this time, I wasn't able to do so as the player has reached its limit in which you can change the coding of the player. Is there a way to watch my DVD either through the web or some other third-party software in which I can download for free?


Changing the media player would not work too.Help with DVD coding and computer media players.?
Hi,


There are so many third party softwares are available in internet.


Like,


VLC Player,


GOM Player,


M - Player,


AVS DVD Player and many more.





I hope this will help you out.





Regards,


Your riend
  • home facial
  • oil repair
  • natural shampoo
  • oil repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment