Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Yahoo Mail won't work now. New buggy web coding or do I have a virus?

The email will load (on firefox), then after one or two seconds, will try to reload or redirect to some other page, which it is unable to load. So the email is only readable for one to two seconds (barely enough to cut and past all the contents and decipher it). This is very annoying. Is this on yahoos end or my end? I've never had this problem before up to about today or yesterday.My Yahoo Mail won't work now. New buggy web coding or do I have a virus?
It's happening to everybody. If your using Mozilla Firefox you will need to go to the add-on page and install the Adblock -Plus add-on .


then add to the list of blocked adds %26gt; js.worthathousandwords.com





Source(s):


https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...





Once you install Adblock Plus, go to the Tools menu and you can add js.worthathousandwords.com to block that websiteMy Yahoo Mail won't work now. New buggy web coding or do I have a virus?
Use Internet Explorer to read your e-mail. Mozilla Firefox has some sort of script error with Yahoo mail. Your other choice is to click on '; tools'; in the menu bar. Then click on ';options.';


Then uncheck the box next to ';Enable Javascript';





That should let you read your e-mail.
It's happening to me also. Probably just another Yahoo glitch that we have to wait out until fixed. Hopefully they will fix it SOON!
go to mozilla.com and download firefox 3 only takes a few minutes and it solves your problems! Trust me I just had the same problem and now it works!
I JUST posed about this. I'm having the same problem. At least I'm not the only one so it's probably just a glitch at the moment.
Same deal here and I just posted a question as well. At least I know it's not my computer.....I hope :(
  • home facial
  • oil repair
  • natural shampoo
  • compact foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment