Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I want to dig in SEO& Web Analytics. Shall I equip w/ html coding skill? Any skill sets are the priority?

I'm a freshman in the online mkt industry. Now not sure shall I pick up reading ';html for dummies'; or ';creating web pages for dummies'; first? I want to dig in SEO%26amp; Web Analytics. Shall I equip w/ html coding skill? Any skill sets are the priority?






I advise you read up on basic SEO first and then dig into detailed sites.





SEOmoz which is a respected SEO site and community offer a series of free articles, and some tools to help you understand more (link provided below) I want to dig in SEO%26amp; Web Analytics. Shall I equip w/ html coding skill? Any skill sets are the priority?
First and foremost requirement in SEO %26amp; Internet marketing is basic common sense.HTML skill is required only for a programmer where as an SEO guy needs to be thorough with keyword optimization and link building strategy, which is the foremost importance in the trade.
You dont have to be a wizard to learn about SEO, there are plenty of examples and Information on web to start with





http://mrwoozie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment