Sunday, December 27, 2009

I was wondering if I need frames or CSS to do some coding?

I am building the following webpage





http://www.sdbua.org/Leagues%20and%20Fields.htm





and I want to input the data in the box.





So if a user clicks on little league, it will pop up in the box. I was wondering how would I be able to do so?I was wondering if I need frames or CSS to do some coding?
you need a database.I was wondering if I need frames or CSS to do some coding?
Try to learn the connection between database and the webpage. You need server to run application such as PHP or ASP that can connect to the database like MySQL. You input that you submit to the database will pop up in the section. But you need a little coding to do that. Report Abuse

you could just use a series of %26lt;div%26gt; tags then hide / show them depending on what has been clicked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment