Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What are some good sites where I can find already made html coding for my website?

my site is


http://robs.weebly.com/What are some good sites where I can find already made html coding for my website?
Hi Robs W -





What kind of HTML are you looking for? Just some text to go beside the images? Since your using a template - it should be pretty straightforward to plug in. The template tells you where to put it. Looking at the source - just type whatever content you want to where it says ';Click to set custom HTML'; in your HTML file. The template setup will correctly position it for you as far as I can tell just glancing quickly. For a good primer on HTML try www.htmldog.com - you would just need some simple constructs to get content - %26lt;div%26gt;, %26lt;p%26gt; which your template already has in place. You can use notepad to open up the index.html (that's your home page).





Good luck - like the flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment